[Wannier] a user of wannier90

Jonathan Yates jry20 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 12:59:57 CEST 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, joseph99077 at yahoo.com.tw wrote:

>    I followed the instruction manuel "tutorial.pdf"
> included in the package.I tried to run all the
> examples in wannier90, which goes quite ok (i guess).
> one of the examples (ex.2)  gave us the code to
> calculate fermi surfaces. I tried to insert those code
> to other examples and compile them. unfortunately
> something wasn't right. the same situation happend to
> me with calculating the number of band which is in the
> manuel example 3, fail to work in other examples.
>   I guess it's mainly my problem, but i hope you can
> help me. thanks. good day.

Hi Joseph,

  You're going to need to give us some more details before we can help you.

  Take one of the systems you're try to run. Explain to us:
(a) what the system is and what results you're expecting
(b) exactly what you did
(c) any error messages from wannier90. (look in the *.werr file)
  It will probably help us if you enclose the <seedname>.win file.

  Yours
    Jonathan

--
Dr Jonathan Yates         |    Theory of Condensed Matter Group
Corpus Christi College    |    Cavendish Laboratory