[Wannier] the site cannot be connected

Jonathan Yates jry20 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 12:01:57 CET 2007

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, lan haiping wrote:

> I just wanna check the new version of wannier package, but i cannot connect
> the site ..
> Is it down ,or others ?

Hi,

  I can see it fine from here (UK 11hrs GMT), so if you still can't see it
wait a few hours and try again - it probably is/was a temporary network
issue.

  Jonathan

[the machine that hosts the website is physically on US Eastern time.]

--
Dr Jonathan Yates         |    Theory of Condensed Matter Group
Corpus Christi College    |    Cavendish Laboratory