[Wannier] Wannier Digest, Vol 1, Issue 45 , How to generate *.xsf file .

r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw
Wed Jul 25 06:12:01 CEST 2007

   Here is the comment of Wannier Digest, Vol 1, Issue 45
If you have UNK* files, and wannier_plot = .true. in the *win file; then
Wannier90 will either write *.xsf files or give you an error message (if
something was wrong).

     Thanks for your help.I have resovled the second problem about how to use
Xcrysden to open Batio3.bxsf file.I updated XCrySDen-B1.0bin-static file to
XCrySDen-1.4.1bin-static file,and it works.
     But I'm not understand the first problem about how to generate
Batio3.xsf film.The
test of example6(copper)  has UNK* files and I set wannier_plot =
.true. the in the
copper.win file,too.I also check all outputfile about wannier90.No
error messages
appeared.Now,I am confused with which process may be wrong.

Regards Bing-Hong Chen