[Wannier] Dear all, I want to ask how to calculate some properties with wannier90 code?

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Dec 10 17:00:11 CET 2007

Dear Bing-Hong

The next release of Wannier90 (v.1.1) will include Gamma-point
algorithms, transport, DoS, improved plotting, output of Hamiltonian in
MLWF basis, and spinor MLWFs. We hope that it will be available within
the next couple of weeks.

As regards spin-orbit coupling, you should look at

Yates JR, Wang XJ, Vanderbilt D, et al.
Spectral and Fermi surface properties from Wannier interpolation
PHYSICAL REVIEW B 75 (19): Art. No. 195121 MAY 2007

and references therein.

Cheers

Arash

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 6753   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: