[Wannier] Dear all, I want to ask how to calculate some properties with wannier90 code?

r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw
Mon Dec 10 14:39:18 CET 2007

Dear all,
        I want to ask if I can calculate partial DOS , LDA+U ,magnetic moment,
and spin-orbital coupling effect with wannier90 code? The paper "
Wannier90 a tool for obtaining Maximally localized wannier functions"
has suggested that I used relitivistic pseudopotential for spin-orbit
coupling effect.Is that be ok?
       I have found the powerpoints of "Wannier90 A brief overview of
the code,Jonathan Yates,Cavendish Laboratory, Cambridge University"
from internet,and it has mentioned that wannier90 program will be
realease some new features about "Efficient Gamma-point
routines,Improved plotting,Transport,DOS plots,Spinor WF"." I am very
expect the new release vision of wannier90.

Thanks!

Bing-Hong Chen ,Taiwan university,Taiwan