[QE-users] wavefunction in SOC calculation

Sujith N.S. sujithb2w at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:39:36 CEST 2019

Dear Expert users of QE community,

I needed an information for my Spin-Orbit Coupling calculation with
'noncolin'=.true.
How could I get the spinor wavefunction from an SOC calculation? Is it
written somewhere in the 'outdir' or could it be exctracted from 'outdir' ?
Or, is there any documentation available related to this?

Sincerely,

*Sujith N.S.*
Ph.D. Research Scholar
School of Physical Sciences
*N*ational *I*nstitute of *S*cience *E*ducation and *R*esearch
Bhubaneswar, P. O. Jatni; Pin: 752050; Khurda; Odisha; India
PIN : 752050

--
"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going
all the way, and not starting."

*Sujith N.S.*

Ph.D. Research Scholar
School of Physical Sciences
*N*ational *I*nstitute of *S*cience *E*ducation and *R*esearch
Bhubaneswar, P. O. Jatni; Pin: 752050; Khurda; Odisha; India
PIN : 752050

Ph : +91 9494248681/ 9495591138
ᐧ