[QE-users] pw_readschema_file failed retrieving input info from xml file ph.x using grid in qe-6.3-bkp and 2D cutoff

Raphael Longuinhos Monteiro Lobato raphael.lobato at ufla.br
Thu Mar 28 21:47:33 CET 2019

Hi,

On 3/27/19 12:02 PM, Pietro Davide Delugas wrote:
> Yes you are right.
> reduce_io shouldn't be used anymore in ph.x  input
> Pietro

I'm doing some more tests and will report soon another time ... but in
short:

It seems that the flag reduce_io leads to error only in single-q,
not-Gamma calculation. You can use it in single-q, at Gamma, and on any
q when in dispersion mode, within grid approach).

Should I open another thread (sorry if I'm mixing different subjects)
... or reduce_io will be  "DEPRECATED" from now, and I should stop
boring you guys.

Best,