[QE-users] install problem with apt-get on Ubuntu 18.04.2

bkp petersbk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 20:19:34 CET 2019

Hello all. I just did a "sudo apt-get install quantum-espresso". I can
find the html documentation under /usr/share/doc and some PP files under
/usr/share/espresso, but I can find any executable or anything else. The
install gave no error messages. Where should I be able to find
"everything else" including executables? I guess I could install from
source, but installing via the package manager seemed pseudo-potentially
easier for a newbie.

Thanks,
Brian