[QE-users] pw_readschema_file failed retrieving input info from xml file ph.x using grid in qe-6.3-bkp and 2D cutoff

RAPHAEL LONGUINHOS MONTEIRO LOBATO raphael.lobato at ufla.br
Thu Mar 14 12:36:40 CET 2019

Hi,

Thanks. I will download the modified files, recompile, and test again.

Best,

Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 20:42:05 +0100
> From: Paolo Giannozzi <p.giannozzi at gmail.com>
> To: Quantum Espresso users Forum <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>
> Subject: Re: [QE-users] ?Re: pw_readschema_file failed retrieving
>         input info from xml ?file ph.x using grid in qe-6.3-bkp and 2D
> cutoff
>
> It was fixed on Dec. 3:
> https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/commit/98d6147e9206ed0affe8415c3c4a2ad9f8eca60a
> but not backported to 6.3 because it did not look like a serious issue.
>
> Paolo
>
> --
Associate Professor Raphael Longuinhos Monteiro Lobato
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/1475483971471395.
Research Group site: http://jenainassoares2.wixsite.com/nanomat (Portuguese
only - English version on the way)
Departamento de Fisica, Universidade Federal de Lavras
Av. Dr. Silvio Menicucci 1001, bairro Kenedy
Post office box 3037
37200-000 - Lavras, MG, Brazil