[QE-users] i have doubt

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Wed Mar 13 10:05:34 CET 2019

Hi Yasmin

in &system you should specify the lattice constant of your cell

for example add

celldm(1) =  alat_in_bohr_units

atomic positions it is advised to specity units, in your case I guess
coordinates are in alat units  so

ATOMIC_POSITIONS {alat}

and the units of CELL_PARAMETERS are almost surely not angstrom as you
specified, most likely alat

so

CELL_PARAMETERS {alat}

the rest of the file looks fine though  ecutwfc is probably too  small
and as you are using ultrasoft pseudos you should also  specify ecutrho
and check the convergence of calculations with respect to these parameters.

Pietro