[QE-users] BoltzTraP imbedded in quantum espresso

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 11 11:10:11 CET 2019

Dear Timothy,

from this error I would guess that there is some problem with your
lapack installation.
Yet, without input or some more info we cannot help. Also, since when is
BoltzTraP
embedded in QE?
Furthermore, BoltzTraP (old) does not work with the new QE 6.* but only
5.4 as far as
I remember. BoltzTraP2 is not yet linked with QE... Maybe you want to do
this and
share your work?

Regards

Thomas

On 3/10/19 3:58 PM, TIMOTHY UTO wrote:
> Hi QE users,
> Please has anybody  encounter this problem while using BoltzTrap
> imbedded with QE to calculate transport properties? and  how can I
> solve this problem please? The error is shown below.
>

>     error while loading shared libraries: liblapack.so.3gf: cannot
>     open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
>     Uto Timothy
>     PhD student
>     FUNAAB
>     Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>     <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
Leipzig University
Phillipp-Rosenthal-Strasse 31
04103 Leipzig

Tel:  +49 (0)341 97 36456