[QE-users] extracting wavefunctions

dv009200 at fh-muenster.de dv009200 at fh-muenster.de
Sat Mar 9 09:45:46 CET 2019

pp.x has the option to plot a range of wavefunctions you just have to
specify kband(1)=min and kband(2)=max.
Have a look at the pp.x input description:

"kband(i), i=1,2

Band(s) to be plotted. To plot a single band ibnd, specify kband=ibnd or
kband(1)=ibnd To plot a range of bands [imin, imax], specify kband(1)=imin
and kband(2)=imax"

Regards

Dominik

M.Sc. Dominik Voigt PhD Student