[QE-users] Frequency dependent lambda (electron-phonon coupling)(Re-post)

Enamul Haque enamulaps at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:26:20 CET 2019

Greeting! I am new pwscf user. I use QE 6.1  to calculate electron phonon
 coupling constant. Many papers using pwscf included frequency dependent
e-ph constant. But I did not find any option in pwscf and searched many
days in internet, eventually failed. I have also try to perform the
integration lambd=2 int (a2F(w)/w  dw) in mapple, but I got wrong results.
I am not an expert in programming  and scripting. Please can you help me in
this regard. It will be highly appreciated.

--
Enamul Haque
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University
Email: enamul at mailaps.org
Cell: +8801831911133