[QE-users] Error during compilation

Redwan Sajjad redwansajjad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 02:37:04 CET 2019

Pietro, the directory is correct. I did not write the entire path. the correct entire path is already
defined in TOPDIR in make.inc.

The problem is that the necessary folders in FoX are not created (it’s empty) as Paolo mentioned. So I guess
there is something wrong in the way I am configuring (./configure).

/Redwan