[QE-users] Environ module and perodic boundary condition

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Tue Jan 15 10:39:35 CET 2019

Dear Mohamed

Please remember always to print your affiliation in your posts to the forum!

Impossible to say if we can't see your setup... In principle, there is
nothing wrong in performing PBC calculations embedded in implicit
water with a dft-d3 correction.
HTH
Giuseppe

Mohamed Safy <msafy505 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Dear QE users
>     Hope my email finds you well.
> I used Environ module (water) and grime-d3 correction in my calculations in
> PBC. Does my calculations have any proplems or need any other keywords?
> Thanks in advance

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316