[QE-users] cannot find data-file-xml in cppp.x

Lu Hailin 415005271 at qq.com
Mon Jan 14 08:05:40 CET 2019

Dear Giuseppe

Thank you so much for your replay.

Best regards,

 ------
LU Hailin, Graduate Student
State Key Laboratory of Mechanical Transmission, Chongqing University
Chongqing 400044, China
Tel: (+86) 18362360286

From:  "Giuseppe Mattioli"<giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it>;
Date:  Fri, Jan 11, 2019 05:40 PM
To:  "users"<users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>;

Subject:  Re: [QE-users] cannot find data-file-xml in cppp.x

Dear Lu Hailin
AFAIK, cp.x has been aligned with pw.x in version 6.3 and performs I/O
tasks by using the new xml format. cppp.x has been kept back to the
older format because unfortunately nobody has been finding the time to
update it.
HTH
Giuseppe

Lu Hailin <415005271 at qq.com> ha scritto:

> Dear all,
>

> I use Quantum Espresso 6.3. version on Linux, which gives
> "data-file-schema.xml" file  in .save folder after calculations,
>
>  however, what I need is "data-file.xml" file,which was used in
> previous versions.
>
> Then the error was occured ,which showed that the file cannot be opened.
>
> The"outdir" variable in the input file shows the route of
> "data-file-schema.xml" file ,which can be opened,while  not.
>
> therefore,I think is there any wrong with the cppp.x code or it was
> caused by the version.
>
> Is there any solution that might do the  trick?
>  Thank you!
> Best regards,
>

> ------
>
> LU Hailin, Graduate Student
>
> State Key Laboratory of Mechanical Transmission, Chongqing University
>

> Chongqing 400044, China
>
> Tel: (+86) 18362360286

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316