[QE-users] ACFDT

Colonna Nicola nicola.colonna at epfl.ch
Sun Jan 6 19:15:44 CET 2019

Dear Ian,

 at the moment the ACDFT package is not aligned to the latest version of QE.

 It should however work with QE-6.1, so I would suggest you to:

 1) download QE-6.1 (https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/tags/qe-6.1.0)

 2) clone the ACFDT project (at the link you mentioned in the email): git clone git at gitlab.com:QEF/qe-acfdt.git

 3) revert to the commit compatible with QE-6.1: git checkout dba1356ff3922a49b8c0ba607c9056b0fb9433b4  (check it's the right one via git log)

 4) configure, and add the -D__OLDXML to the MANUAL_DFLAGS in make.inc: MANUAL_DFLAGS  =  -D__OLDXML

 5) go to ACFDT/src and make

 Few examples on what the code can do and how to use it are in ACFDT/new_examples.

 Best,

Nicola

Nicola S. Colonna
Post-doctoral Research Scientist