[QE-users] QE_2_BoltzTrap

Dr. Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jan 3 21:59:33 CET 2019

Dear Mohammad,

first of all: if you have problems/questions regarding BoltzTraP it might be a
good idea to ask the authors or in their google users group. See also the
web page of the new BoltzTraP2 program:

https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/index.php?id=21094

For the specific question using BoltzTraP for 2D materials:
I used it and remember that one had to change some lines for the call of the
calculation of, e.g., the conductivity tensor otherwise the results
were wrong.
I can't check thoroughly at the moment as I'm still on vacation and
can't switch
on the hard drive remotely which contains the data.

You'll have to search the respective calls for the calculation of the
different
tensors by yourself or wait till next week.

Regards

Thomas