[QE-users] Frequency dependent lambda (electron-phonon coupling)

Enamul Haque enamulaps at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:21:59 CET 2019

Dear all respected PWscf users,

Greeting! I am new pwscf user. I use QE 6.1  to calculate electron phonon
 coupling constant. Many papers using pwscf included frequency dependent
e-ph constant. But I did not find any option in pwscf and searched many
days in internet, eventually failed. I have also try to perform the
integration lambd=2 int (a2F(w)/w  dw) in mapple, but I got wrong results.
I am not an expert in programming  and scripting. Please can you help me in
this regard. It will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Enamul Haque
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University
Tangail, Bangladesh.
Email: enamul at mailaps.org
Cell: +8801831911133