[QE-users] 答复: WEST CODE 3.0

Zhou Jianqiang jqzhou_hit at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:54:44 CET 2019

Hi Lucas,

Normally GW is done on top of KS-LDA. You want to do GW on top of hybrid functionals whose validity needs to be carefully checked, because of double counting in the two approximations. I am not aware of the WEST code maybe their GW implementation already takes into account the exchange included in different hybrid functionals like HSE06. If not this might explain the discrepancies in your benchmark.

Cheers,

Sky

Jianqiang (Sky) ZHOU
European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility
Institut des NanoSciences de Paris (INSP)
Sorbonne Université - Case 840 - 4 place Jussieu
Barre 2232, étage 2, pièce 11
75005 PARIS
http://etsf.polytechnique.fr/People/Sky<https://theory.polytechnique.fr/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=gaelle.bruant%40polytechnique.edu>