[QE-users] [QE users] Fake/Fictional Hydrogen Pseudopotential

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:01:49 CET 2019

I did those pseudopotentials years ago starting from the attached one (a
"true" H) and modifying the value of Z (the number after 'H' in the second
row). The format should still be readable by QE, or it can be converted to
UPF using the "ncpp2upf.x" utilit in upftools/. I don't know how well they
work, though.

Paolo