[QE-users] HFX and USPP (QE6.3)

Tobias Kloeffel tobias.kloeffel at fau.de
Thu Feb 14 12:46:04 CET 2019

Hi Lorenzo,

since no one else noticed it, I guess there is not much interest in
implementing it? I saw USPP + SCDM on some
  old slides from the development meeting back in 2017. However, if
forces are not available I guess SCDM is also not on the current todo list?

--
M.Sc. Tobias Klöffel
Interdisciplinary Center for Molecular Materials (ICMM)

Room: 2.305
Phone: +49 (0) 9131 / 85 - 20423
Fax: +49 (0) 9131 / 85 - 26565

E-mail: tobias.kloeffel at fau.de