[QE-users] HFX and USPP (QE6.3)

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:34:45 CET 2019

> The energy minimum is at around 1.249A whereas the force minimum is at
> 1.253A, is there something missing in the force evaluation if PBE0 is used?

It is quite likely, I did not implement it and I doubt anybody else did.
I think it is more or less a matter of adding the HF contributions to
the hamiltonian (deexx from vexx) to the expression of the ultrasoft
forces, but there is some complexity with the indexes, I think.

Anyway, I confirm it is probably not implemented and should be prevented

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris