[QE-users] Is it possible to compute spin Hall conductivity using Quantum Espresso and Wannier90 interface?

Sayantika Bhowal sayantika.bhowal31j at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:59:58 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I have calculated anomalous Hall conductivity using Quantum Espresso and
Wannier90. Is it also possible to calculate the spin Hall conductivity
using Wannier90 interface?

If yes, can you please suggest some reference or the useful tags that I
should look at. I have searched the Wannier90 forum as well as the manual.
I could not find anything regarding this, however some papers have reported
calculation of spin Hall conductivity using Wannier90 interface. May be I
am missing something. Any suggestion will helpful.

Thanking You,

Sayantika Bhowal

Post Doctoral Research Associate

University of Missouri, Columbia, USA