[QE-users] QE 6.2 "data-file-schema.xml" conversion

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:03:57 CEST 2018

Why do you need files in the old format? Apart from some exotic cases,
everything works with the new format. Anyway: no, there is nothing
available. One might create a converter by combining the pieces of code
that read the new format and those that write the old one, but it is not
completely straightforward

Paolo

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Josip Jakovac <jakovacjosip at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I use Quantum Espresso 6.2. on Linux, which gives "data-file-schema.xml"
> file in .save folder after calculations, and what I need is "data-file.xml"
> file, which was used in previous versions. Is there any converter that
> might do the trick? Or my only solution is to recompile QE with "-D_OLDXML"
> option?
>
> I searched around the archive, but couldn't find anything like that.
>
> Thanks,
> Josip

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222