[QE-users] Wannier90_projection

Ubaid Mohd onlymubaid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:29:31 CEST 2018

Actually, I tried with an sp3 projection for 8 atoms phosphorene unit
cell (8x4=32 wannier functions and 32 or more number of bands) but after
running the exec pw2wannier90.x, *file.eig  *giving the 24 number of bands
which are less than the WFs which creating the problem for
post-processing wannierisation run.

*Mohammad Ubaid*
*PhD Research Scholar*
*Department of Physics*