[QE-users] difference between parallel system and single laptop

Yun Wang yun.wang at griffith.edu.au
Mon Oct 1 01:38:37 CEST 2018

Dear Reza,

It seems that you chose the different energy ranges.

In the first one, the energy is from 5 to 20 eV.

And in the second one, the energy is from 0.5 to 2.0 eV.

Best,

Yun

Dr Yun Wang | Senior Lecturer PhD
Centre for Clean Environment and Energy | School of Environment & Science
Griffith University | Gold Coast campus | QLD 4215 | G24 Room 3.36
T +61 7 5552 8358 |  email yun.wang at griffith.edu.au<mailto:yun.wang at griffith.edu.au>

https://experts.griffith.edu.au/academic/yun.wang

Griffith University - CRICOS Provider Number 00233E
PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL