[QE-users] Keep the symmetry during a calculation

Isaiah Moses imoses87 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:18:05 CET 2018

Dear Dr Lorenzo,
You mentioned:
but I'm not sure it works with anything else than the git version of QE.

I'm using qe-6.2.0. What version of QE is 'git'?
I edited the Modules/latgen.f90 and PW/src/move_ions.f9
<https://gitlab.com/paulatz/q-e/raw/develop/PW/src/move_ions.f90>.
But I'm not sure *PW/tools/cell2ibrav.f90*
<https://gitlab.com/paulatz/q-e/commit/2458751fa28c0af7f01c3dfcef220ef733b89b82#bb1be36a3d991de31a09ade25dfd00a6f7a57302>
file is in the qe-6.2.0.
I tried to recompile with and without adding *PW/tools/cell2ibrav.f90*
<https://gitlab.com/paulatz/q-e/commit/2458751fa28c0af7f01c3dfcef220ef733b89b82#bb1be36a3d991de31a09ade25dfd00a6f7a57302>
but it ended in error "PW/src/pw_restart_new.f90:1098: undefined reference
to `lat2celldm_'"
in each case.

I'll appreciate further guidance on this please.

Kind regards,
Isaiah