[QE-users] dipfield

Dr. Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Nov 13 15:25:16 CET 2018

Both methods should give the same result - they did at least when I
tried. But you can't calculate phonons with dipole correction so if
you want those start with assume_isolated = '2D'
But read all infos given in input_pw and the related papers - it helps
to understand how to setup the system ;)

Thomas