[QE-users] Environ-Crash

Fariba Nazari nazari at iasbs.ac.ir
Mon Nov 5 15:37:16 CET 2018

Dear All,
I wish to run pw.x with --environ for 2D graphene sheet. The job Crashes by the following error. Would you please let me know What does it mean?

     "Error in routine update_environ_charges (1):
     Inconsistent integral of total charge"
Regards
Fariba
IASBS

Actually space group 33 has only 4a position that requires