[QE-users] 'Cholesky failed in aceupdate.' when using npools

Azadi, Sam s.azadi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 30 16:12:00 CEST 2018

Lars—

Would you share your make.inc file for other users of QE on ARCHER?
Best, Sam
——
Sam Azadi
Imperial College London

On 30 May 2018, at 14:49, Lars Blumenthal <lars.blumenthal11 at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:lars.blumenthal11 at imperial.ac.uk>> wrote:

This is for future reference: With Paolo's help, I found out that I had to recompile QE.
At first I was running the pwscf v.6.1 that was precompiled on ARCHER and in that case the parallelisation over k-points didn't work when using hybrid functionals.
However, it does work with the pwscf version (also v.6.1) I compiled myself.

Many thanks to Paolo and best wishes,

Lars
PhD Student
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training on Theory and Simulation of Materials
Imperial College London