[QE-users] Tests fail regardless of compiler/libs

Pawel Dziekonski pawel.dziekonski at wcss.pl
Mon May 21 14:32:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm compiling and testing QE 6.2.1 on a linux cluster
running Centos 6.9.

Compilation went fine, however tests are failing regardless
what compiler and libraries I use. The same or almost the
same tests are failing with same values in both cases:

OpenMPI 2.1.3, GCC 7.3.0, netlib BLAS/LAPACK:
./configure --enable-openmp --enable-parallel --with-netlib
CP:
https://pastebin.com/x4dqkxCA
PW:
https://pastebin.com/hgjMuYCK

Intel parallel studio xe 2016.3.067 (I'm aware of MKL bug):
./configure --enable-parallel
CP:
https://pastebin.com/8F49sL6u
PW:
https://pastebin.com/njFEmt0M

Can you please comment on this?

BTW, when I start compilation by
make all
only some targets are build (mostly cp, nothing from pwall).
Is this expected?

big thanks in advace,
Pawel

--
Pawel Dziekonski <pawel.dziekonski at wcss.pl>, http://www.wcss.pl
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department