[QE-users] Band Structure and DOS contradiction

B S Bhushan ecebhushan at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:50:22 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Giovanni,
Thank you very much for your response. Apologies... if the mail is received
multiple times.
I think my earlier mail has not reached to the forum due to exceeded
attachment size limit.

Here, I am sending the mail again with the images of graphene system,
Bandstructure and DOS, as well as the input scripts attached as a google
drive link.
The system is a 5*5 graphene cell with single Sulfur dopant.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Q7xfMGCHJDUlPK0amTnWO-y4R70ZQWj

Thanks.

Sincerely,
B S Bhushan,
Ph.D Scholar,
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior.
www.bsbhushan.com