[QE-users] QE Environ Installation

Lance Kavalsky lance.kavalsky at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri May 11 00:40:25 CEST 2018

Dear Developers/Users,

I have been trying to install Environ with QE 6.2.1 and QE 6.1 by following the instructions mentioned in the following link: http://www.quantum-environment.org/installation.html. However, after applying the environ patch when I type 'make all' or 'make pw', I receive error messages. For example, I get the following error for 'make pw',

0 inform,   0 warnings,   2 severes, 0 fatal for environ_initbase
make[1]: *** [environ_init.o] Error 2
make: *** [mods] Error 1

When I use 'make all', I  get an error with ph.x. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,
Lance Kavalsky

MASc. Student

University of Toronto