[QE-users] test suite results

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:21:51 CEST 2018

You sent the benchmark results, but what might be useful is YOUR result
(the file test.out.*).

REMINDER: please do not send large attachments. Use one of the many
available free network services for file storage

Paolo

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Prokudaylo Sergey <sprokuda at yandex.ru>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> following my previous post, the espresso was compiled with kind support of
> Axel Kohlmeyer, and test-suite was run.
> 16 test from 17 passed, in one the target precision was not reached.
>
> What should be changed in input file to reach the defined precision ? or
> problem is in my PC, the thing is I run Debian 9 from Virtual box under
> Windows 7 x64.
>

> With kindest regards, Sergey.

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222