[QE-users] test suite results

Prokudaylo Sergey sprokuda at yandex.ru
Wed May 9 15:33:45 CEST 2018

Dear All,

following my previous post, the espresso was compiled with kind support of Axel Kohlmeyer, and test-suite was run.
16 test from 17 passed, in one the target precision was not reached.

What should be changed in input file to reach the defined precision ? or problem is in my PC, the thing is I run Debian 9 from Virtual box under Windows 7 x64.

With kindest regards, Sergey.