[QE-users] Compilation Error in QE6.2.1 with d3q-1.1.3-qe6.2: function `__fc2_interpolate_MOD_add_rgd_blk'

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:22:20 CEST 2018

On 07/05/18 07:58, Sitangshu Bhattacharya wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am trying to compile QE 6.2.1 with d3q-1.1.3-qe6.2. However I am
Hello, I repeat here what I said in the d3q-specific mailing list: I'm
having some trouble shipping a specific version of d3q for each version
of qe as the version of qe does not increase consistently, and the
interfaces of internal subroutines change quite a lot.

I recommend you get a stable snapshot of the development code, with
qe+d3q together from this drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yr8MaWTznXatnySgg3-yYgOlsJ_w7XDV

If for any reason, you cannot access google drive from your location,
contact me.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris