[QE-users] Updated virtual.x to virtual_v2.x

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Mar 27 09:43:11 CEST 2018

Dear  Jingyang Wang
thanks for your contribution.
To incorporate your code in the repository you can use the  qe
repository on gitlab. Just submit a merge request with your contribution.
In this  way the contribution will be directly attributed to you.
    Just follow the instructions at this link
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#development

  It should be easy to update your code to new qe version. The only
relevant changes are the interfaces of  read_upf  and write_upf
subroutines which have been modified.
Anyway for any problem just write to me or post an issue on the gitlab
repository, and we will solve any issue

thanks again and best regards
    Pietro