[QE-users] CPMD simulation at given pressure and temperature

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:00:12 CEST 2018

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 10:22 AM, LEUNG Clarence <liangxy123 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

 when I set the pressure, it will stop with any error.

> tabps= .true. ,
> /
> &PRESS_AI
> abivol=.true. ,
> P_ext = 0.01,
> /

these options are used for pressure applied to finite systems. It is an
exotic case for which no test is available and that must be considered
unmaintained. No later than a few days ago I noticed a mistake there:
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/commit/5351289d29ba499312462c0c76c0e8dc80ca9569

Paolo
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222