[QE-users] Fwd: [Pw_forum] how to collect dvscf files?

Hari Paudyal hpaudya1 at binghamton.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:15:33 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hari Paudyal <hpaudya1 at binghamton.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] how to collect dvscf files?
To: PWSCF Forum <pw_forum at pwscf.org>

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you for your response. The way you described (alat byte level) may be
appropriate for the experts, but for me, I am sorry, it is not familiar. I
tried your second suggestion instead to store the dvscf in formatted file,
but I meshed up. Could you please give me a direction which file I need to
change and how, to make dvscf formatted? It would be great for the learner
like me.

Thank you for the time and consideration.

Hari Paudyal
SUNY Binghamton, USA