[QE-users] ERROR(FoX) when executing crossing nodes

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Mon Mar 12 08:55:01 CET 2018

Dear Duc-Long

You are may be  using a file system which is not shared between all
nodes. There in an issue in current implementation in using such
filesystems which will be hopefully solved in the next future. For the
time being you can compile QE  running the use configure script with the
option --enable-xml=no

./configure --enable-xml=no

and the code should work.

regard - pietro