[QE-users] band_structure_calculation

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Mon Mar 5 16:34:44 CET 2018

unless I did something wrong, your input works for me. Maybe you have some hidden special character in the file that has not been pasted in the e-mail?

Giovanni

> On 5 Mar 2018, at 16:25, Amin Mirzai <amin.mirzai at mek.lth.se> wrote:
>
> i tried it.. I even tried it on different machines with different names, with both serial and parallel commands  but still the same error appears !!!
>
> Thanks anyway,
>
> Amin

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita' di Napoli "Federico II"
Complesso Universitario M. S. Angelo - Ed. 6
Via Cintia, I-80126, Napoli, Italy
e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910
Skype contact: giocan74