[QE-users] [Pw_forum] La pseudopotential

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:40:52 CET 2018

On the web sites you may find norm-conserving (HGH) pseudopotentials for
La. Following the link "pseudo-dojo" (whatever it means) you may find
others (likely less hard than HGH)

Paolo

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:46 AM, Eleftheria Gkogkosi <elefthe at mail.ntua.gr>
wrote:

> Good day,
>
> Do you know where I can find for Lanthanum (La) pseudopotential as per
> Martin Troullier method with PBE functional?
> Many thanks!
>
> --
> Eleftheria Gkogkosi
>
> Applied Mathematics & Physics Dept.
> National Technical University of Athens
> http://users.ntua.gr/elefthe

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222