[QE-users] help: Pseudopotentials PAW_PBE

Subrata Jana subrata.jana at niser.ac.in
Fri Jun 15 20:46:23 CEST 2018

Hi,
Please use this one

N.pbe-n-kjpaw_psl.0.1.UPF
<https://www.quantum-espresso.org/upf_files/N.pbe-n-kjpaw_psl.0.1.UPF>

Please check the functional type and full relativistic or core collection +
relativistic correction.

The are pz, pbe and pbesol functionals.

With Regards,
Subrata Jana

*SUBRATA JANA*
*Research Scholar*

*School of Physical SciencesNational Institute of Science Education and
Research (NISER), **Bhubaneswar*
*PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District:- Khurda*

*PIN – 752050, Odisha, INDIA*