[QE-users] Workshop on crystal structure prediction using the USPEX code

Vladimir Baturin V.Baturin at skoltech.ru
Thu Jun 14 12:30:32 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

On 17-19 September we conduct a workshop on crystal structure prediction using the USPEX code at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Moscow, Russia) and it will be an especially good opportunity for students or postdocs to learn how to use our code and predict structures of crystals, surfaces, nanoparticles, and phase transition mechanisms.
We do not charge any registration fees - every participant just pays for his/her travel, accommodation and meals.

The language of the workshop is English. To secure a place, it is important for participants to register in advance (before 15 July) by sending their CV to V.Baturin at skoltech.ru

Program of the workshop and practical details are available at the website: http://uspex-team.org/en/uspex/workshops<https://l.messenger.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fuspex-team.org%2Fen%2Fuspex%2Fworkshops&h=ATO-mm7h8a7gE0Sae_B88B8Qz6wwIOxIVcRBKVi_XAwvTL17ZEDDe_1P7Ec6Vg-yFmrQ_Dg_fHx3DBh36gzjCjd9WHRO-0HzvMqVXfMhebn-zw>.

With best regards,

Artem R. Oganov
Professor, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia

Vladimir Baturin,

Research fellow, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia