[QE-users] calculation of non stable state

Konrad Gruszka kgruszka at wip.pcz.pl
Tue Jun 12 18:09:43 CEST 2018

Thank you Lorenzo for quick response, to clarify:

So if I understand, I need to use occupations='from_input" then in
OCCUPATIONS card I need to specify occupations like this:

OCCUPATIONS
1
1

or:
  set both hydrogene atoms as different species and specify:
nspin=2; and tot_magnetization=2

Are those two inputs equivalent? Also, will this give proper results
when including spin-orbit with full relativistic pseudopotential or do I
need to do it another way?

Konrad