[QE-users] Problem with compiling thermo_pw (with QE 6.3)

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Jul 31 09:54:21 CEST 2018

are you sure that you are using qe-6.3.

The wavefunction_module has been  renamed just after the release so its
current name is wavefunctions.

If you are actually using the development branch of the repository you
should indeed meet  this issue.

If this is the case before merging thermo_pw you should revert to qe-6.3.

If you are using a git repository it is quite simple to do it just do

git checkout qe-6.3

and git checkout -b <branch-name>

to save the current status in a local branch

otherwise just download the tarball of the qe-6.3 release.