[QE-users] Error related to point group symmetry

Anindya Bose anindya at iiita.ac.in
Mon Jul 30 11:15:40 CEST 2018

Dear Dr Stefano Baroni,
I have tried this method by using the card use_all_frac=.true.,  in
relax,scf and I got the correct point group symmetry however this causing
trouble in the phonon and epw calculations.Is there any trade off which I
can make to have the calculation symmetrically and technically correct for
the higher level computation(like phonon,epw etc).Can't I have a Graphene
script from VNL ATK Quantumwise with all the possible corrections.I will be
waiting for your response.

Thanks and regards,
Anindya Bose
Research Fellow,
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.