[QE-users] Adsorption energy studies

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Wed Jul 25 20:14:32 CEST 2018

In you are dealing with asymmetric slabs, dipole correction might be important. Some adsorbates are just conceived to change the work function of a material, thus representing dipole layers added on the top of a surface. The induced dipole can make the vacuum levels in the two sides of the slab rather different
Giovanni

Inviato da iPhone