[QE-users] TDDFPT - EELS: restart generates NaNs

Timrov Iurii iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 24 10:54:02 CEST 2018

Dear Levi,

We have fixed the bug in turboEELS in the development version of Quantum ESPRESSO. Please see the changes at QEF/q-e.git in GitLab (commit 0d8ac8ee):

https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/commit/0d8ac8eedee8b89ed7db8498d1c3480671416819

You may implement these changes in QE 6.3 and continue your calculations. Please let us know if you encounter any problems.

Best regards,
Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii Timrov